Float for Recovery is back! This year’s event is Saturday, July 30th at an exciting new location – White Rock Park in St. Paul, Indiana.
Admission is $30 with $10 of each ticket being donated to The Healing Place. This event is open to anyone 13 and older.
Float for Recovery admission includes unlimited access to the swimming lake, all jumps, zip-lines, rope swing, and two fishing lakes (catch and release only). There’s also a volleyball court and basketball court. On-site parking is free.
White Rock Park also has camping available on Friday night. There are limited spots at $20 each. This is primitive tent camping – no RVs, campers, or generators.
After purchasing your ticket, you must complete the waiver online. This is required for each person in your party. Click here to complete the waiver.
If you do not have transportation, we do have buses that will take you to White Rock Park. It is $10 round trip. There are 60 spots available on a first come, first serve basis.
Click here to sign up.
Float for Recovery is organized by members of The Healing Place Alumni Advisory Council.
7080 South 750 East
Saint Paul, Indiana 47272
- Life jacket required on all jumps, zip-lines, and rope swing
(White Rock Park will have a limited number available for rental for $3 each)
- Floats are required to be in the water
- Jump only from designated platforms
- Alcohol, drugs, and firearms are prohibited
- No pets or emotional support animals (service dogs are allowed)
- Vehicles, bags, coolers, and other items may be subject to search
- No food, drinks, or smoking on water or docks
- No fireworks
- No ATV/UTVs or motorized watercraft